So apparently Delijah has been a good… individual and somehow found plane tickets to Japan under the Christmas tree… Yeah, Delijah did not believe it either until after having boarded the plane…
- December 26th 2016: Japan can be cold!
- December 27th 2016: Yoshikimono in the Box
- December 28th 2016: Find all the things （ ･`ω･´)!
- December 29th 2016: Xmas 2.0
- December 30th 2016: Water & lights
- December 31st 2016 (and on): Seeing the year off with a dragon (gate)
- January 1st 2017: Hatsumode
- January 2nd 2017: Visiting the Imperial Palace
- January 3rd 2017: Seven Lucky Gods, and a ship Pilgrimage
- January 4th 2017: Takao-san, the tengu mountain
- January 5th 2017: Narita squared, and a jump
- January 6th, 2017: Miyajima (in eleven hours)
- January 7th, 2017: Hiroshima and Oblivion Dust
- January 8th (and 9th), 2017: The jump back to Tokyo… and then completely back…